Friday, April 22, 2016

Volodymyr Groysman: The President, the Parliament and the Government are a single team that should assume responsibility for the situation within the country

The President, the Parliament and the Government constitute a single team of Ukraine that should assume the commitment to settle the situation in the country and make all necessary decisions together. This was announced by Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman on air in an interview with "24 channel” on Wednesday, April 20.
"I am in the team of Ukraine. Together with the President, together with the Parliament, with the entire Government - we are one team that should assume responsibility," said Volodymyr Groysman.

The Head of Government noted that it is crucial to intensify the cooperation between the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers and the President of Ukraine. "The President, the Parliament, the Government constitute those three institutions, which can take common decisions", stressed Volodymyr Groysman.
The Prime Minister said that he had adopted a goal of changing the system of collaboration among the branches of government, in particular between the Parliament and the Government. In this context, he noted the important role and the statist position of Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Andrii Parubiy to promote the interaction among the institutions. "We must elaborate joint decisions first, and then enshrine them in laws," he urged.
"I am committed to facilitate the unification of all branches of government aimed at achieving the objectives. Here is my task. This is how I see my duty", stressed Volodymyr Groysman.
The PM accentuated that he has no political ambitions, but is eager to perform his duties properly and efficiently. "I have the only ambition - I want to efficiently do the job I was empowered to do. For me it is important. I enjoy pleasure when we manage to achieve something, to solve any profound problem, to the extent possible, to change the world for the better. And nothing else matters", he said.
"I have one commitment to the Ukrainian people – to faithfully implement my duties when the country is facing such extremely difficult challenges", summed up the Head of Government.


No comments:

Post a Comment