Friday, June 5, 2015

Poroshenko transfers action "Roshen" in Rothschild Trust

President confirms plans to sell  his business and give trust agreement for stake in his largest business asset - confectionery corporation "Roshen" - in the management of the investment firm Rotshild, previously hired them to find buyers.

"Almost ready agreement on the transfer to the trust Rotshild my stake in" Roshen "- the president said at a press conference in Kiev on Friday.

He said that Rotshild now actively working to find buyers who, in turn, carry out the legal and financial due diligence of the assets.

Poroshenko also said that he would like to sell a factory in Lipetsk, but It was arrested the Russian authorities.

"I'd really like to sell it. It will be sold, it is my political position. This is my first initiative, and I will do my best to do it, "- said Poroshenko.

Original

No comments:

Post a Comment