Wednesday, June 3, 2020

A Farewell to Law

In a broad sense, the law is about relations between people in the context of freedom and justice.
Starting in a winter and ending in a summer, this semester gave me the opportunity to communicate with smart young people – students of international economics and management of business organizations.
As there are no identical students, so there are no identical semesters. Students and the atmosphere of learning determines the essence of the semester.
This semester reigned an atmosphere of mutual respect, mutual understanding, tolerance and creative freedom.
In my opinion, there was a mutual enrichment of the knowledge of both students and the teacher.

Saying goodbye to you today (The Long Goodbye) I will remember your wonderful practices in solving legal problems, smart and deep essays, and a friendly attitude towards your teacher.
You know, I’m always in touch)
I wish you success, freedom and justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment