Saturday, September 29, 2018

Poroshenko: I have no business in Russia

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has said that his business in Russia is out of question.
"I had business in Russia before the war. But the war changed everything. And now I want everyone to hear that Poroshenko has no business in Russia, it is out of question: neither agrarian, nor confectionery, no other," he said at the opening of the tenth international economic forum "Innovations. Investments. Kharkiv Initiatives!" in Kharkiv.
Poroshenko accused his political opponents in Ukraine of dishonest behavior.

"I want to emphasize: I do not justify myself, but on the contrary - I directly accuse my political opponents in Ukraine, accuse them of open lies, smear campaigns, playing up to Russian propaganda ... greed to come to Ukrainian power at any price," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment